Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Time As A Sandwich Supervisor

Today's sandwich is a passport to a land where my wedding is final and done. A taste vacation, if you will, that lets me escape the all encompassing vortex that is planning a wedding. Not even really planning a wedding, just listening to someone complain about planning a wedding. Good thing this sandwich ripped me away for a second. As for today's beer, I will likely be drinking them too fast to write about it.

Today's Sandwich
Joe's Market MTO
Sun Dried Tomato Wrap
Turkey
Honey Mustard
Horseradish Spread
Avocado
Tomatoes
Banana Peppers
Lettuce
Provolone Cheese

Sometimes it is nice to have someone do your dirty work for you! For those of you who don't know, MTO is the single greatest combination of letters in the English lexicon. Go to Sheetz if you don't believe me. I oversaw a small woman construct this delicious turkey monstrosity. I say monstrosity not because of it's taste, but because of it's epic proportions. It filled me up right, and I like that. Joe's Market has a fantastic horseradish cream sauce that perks up an ordinary sandwich; and of course I couldn't resist some honey mustard to accompany. Anyway, back to getting yelled at for seating arrangements.

3 comments:

Martha said...

Will you be serving delicious sandwiches at your wedding?

A person can dream!

Unknown said...

"Fill me up, sandwich."

BK said...

Dude, I have been lobbying for a "big sandwich" ever since I gave her the ring. I think she's close to cracking...

Also, was a wonderful film.