Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Be Warned: Cabbage Attack Coming

Ugh, today’s sandwich was a tough one. It is very rare that I detest a sandwich, but I have totally found my worst sandwich enemy. Remember how a few days ago I said “I have run the gamut as far as sandwiches at work go”. Yeah, I found the nadir today. This monstrosity was 90% cabbage and 10% everything else (Margin = 9%). I don’t even really like cabbage! Anyway, here is a picture of my worst mistake yet. You guys should feel lucky I took this hit for you. Already this sandwich experiment has gone horribly awry...

Today’s Sandwich
Shanghai Chicken Noodle Wrap
Chicken
Cabbage
Carrots
Asian Dressing (barely!)
Noodles
Tortilla

It is a terrible, awful, frightening sandwich. I should not even call it a sandwich. I should call it a mistake. The chicken had no flavor and was crazy dry. That made me want the Asian dressing really bad, but it was barely even there. To top it all off, it came on a plain flour tortilla. I mean, come on!? At least make it an herb or spinach wrap or something! Ugh, I wanted to jump over the counter and show these rookies how it is done.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Many times in my sandwich eating career I have thought of jumping the counter to show the rooks how it's done.

In sandwich-related news, I got a jack chicken panini on the VCU campus, and in a stunning and delicious move, they doubled the size of the panini from when I last got it. Hooray!

BK said...

Helpful Sandwich Tip: Doubling always increases the deliciosity of a sandwich, no matter what.